Space Cowboy

So we still can assume you wave a magic wand for cultural scientific
validation because even the second time around you hid behind some
grammatical camouflage you construed because you conveniently left out
posts in between which put the question in context. I truly find your
reference to Chinese and non Chinese science oddly a little xenophobic
even after following the money which we know all about in Western
research.

Jim