Space Cowboy

It has risen to the level of blemishes. I now use it with affectional
connotation with the following modification. In the future I will use
hanging factoid (with affection) because that implies some legitimacy
with the implied Usenet caveat while meaningless factoid is redundant
and irrelevant. I think it disingenuous quoting scientific references
to prove your point waving a wand proclaiming them indisputable and
then waving it again and saying other references are disputable. All
initial bodies of scientific work are inherently contradictory.
They're a better indicator for detecting underlying principles than
hanging factoids. However hanging factoids historically does cause
science to come up with better explanations. I stayed with the thread
because Google never forgets and there is no science to tell us how to
brew a cup of tea. At his point I would add a DUH but I allow for
those pesky references. IMHO I think tea taste is proportional no
matter how you make it. For the past couple of years I've been
drinking teas off the top, leaves in cup, no stirring, and those last
sips tasting like the first, which leads me to observing the saturation
phenomena possibly also occuring in gongfu. Not in every case but
something is going on. One hallmark of science is observation.

Jim