Sandi

-L. wrote:
> Ubiquitous wrote:
> > Some random notes from the very first ep which started it all:
> >

> <snip>
>
> Did it ever occur to you that anyone who WANTS to watch this show
> already does? That we don't need your inane synopses?
>
> Just a thought.
>
> -L.

Learn to use your kill file if you don't want to see these. Personally,
I find these "summaries" and many of the responses hysterically funny.
it makes me want to actually watch just one episode to seee the bimbo
in action. But....we don't have that network on our cable system here
in Central America so I just read the summaries for my chuckle of the
day.

Sandi