Joseph Littleshoes

http://Absinthe.ProtoProtoss.net

> Absinthe is a liquor that can get you VERY drunk in little to no time
> at all, and is right up there with Everclear, Moonshine, and the
> likes.
> Be the life of the party anytime. Be Absinthe.

As i understand it, originally being made from wormwood it has an
hallucinogenic property. I have heard that there are liquors being made
and sold as Absinthe but which are not the same thing, the modern stuff
is made with a wormwood substitute and other herbs, not the same thing
as l' Comte de Toulouse used to drink at the Moulon Rouge. Back in the
day when any drug was available over the counter for recreational or any
other use.

Apparently, from the web sites information it is the real thing, but i
wonder if, while apparently legal to make and sell in the Czech
republic, what sort of restrictions might apply to importing it to
America or Europe, though iirc, a version is available in Canada.
---
JL