Derek

On 24 Aug 2005 13:06:59 -0700, wrote:

>do you really think that i may be the real father of any of Derek,s
>children? should i have a DNA test so that i can have access?

You can't even get access to your own kids, and mine
certainly wont want to share the same room as you,
at least, not for what you're hoping for. G and G are
22 now, and boy have they grown up since you last
saw them. They're young men now with a whole
lifetime ahead of them to get even with you, so I
wouldn't give them too many reasons bring that time
forward.

Its Andrew's 14 birthday in two days, and in all this
time, since he was but a few years old, despite your
repeated attempts through the courts to gain even the
smallest amount of access, you've been denied it, and
rightly so. Megan will be a teenager in November, but
again the courts have intervened and stopped you even
seeing her face since before she was born, so no, I
doubt you'll get anywhere with my family, Mr. Morrison.