Mydnight

>When you get it

The water was boiled when I made the tea...common sense would tell you
that.

Why do you assume that this strain of bacteria native to the USA, or
where ever you are, exists in a remote Chinese village? The local
people of this village are known around the province for their
longevity, and from what my friend's relatives told me, their water is
highly sought after. There are many natural springs around this area
and natural hotsprings as well due to volcanic activity.

There have been 0 cases of whatever ailment you described above in
their small hospital's records to date, just to let you know.

And, I guess you're just jealous of my water; you've probably never
tasted tea this good before. Enjoy your reverse osmosis.