Emery Davis

LOL, Bravo!! But I think even Tomassi can tell Vouvray from Muscadet!

There used to be a Hemingway contest in the IHT with similarly hilarious
results.

The continuity dept has a brief question:

On 23 Aug 2005 11:03:23 -0700, "DaleW" > said:
[]
] Here I knocked off the neck of a bottle which I drew from a long row of
] its fellows that lay upon the mould.

Had you a sabre handy? Would this not have alarmed the astute
Lipton?

Did no one slice up lips on this jagged cup?

[]
] I broke and reached him a flagon of Lynch-Bages. He emptied it at a

You certainly found his weak spot with that. Lucky cellar placement
or inhuman cunning?

[]
] In pace requiescat!
]

Careful: well pickled Lipton may be sufficiently proofed against
spoilage to interest the next generation of Egyptologists!

-E

--
Emery Davis
You can reply to