Joel

Bruce > wrote:
>I also found the venue for the GBBF much more spacious than the one I
>attended the GABF at.

The Thursday night and Saturday afternoon sessions
aren't crowded with random beerswillers, so are much
more enjoyable.

>Also the GBBF had better food options and also
>had pub games available to play (which I don't recall at the GABF).

I agree about the food, though the sessions are short
enough that I've not found the narrow range of food available
to be a problem. The 16th Street Mall is just a couple blocks
away and has many choices (including a decent Rock Bottom
brewery). As for games, who needs 'em? It's a beer festival.
--
Joel Plutchak "Nunca pierdas la oportunidad de callarte la boca."
plutchak at [...] - Isabel Allende