Dan Abel

Default DIABETIC

In article >, blake murphy
> wrote:

> On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 12:08:54 -0600, zxcvbob >
> wrote:

> >Try typing in mixed case using a very large font. I think you will find
> >it's easier for you to read. You should be able to set your newsreader
> >to display plain text in any size you want, making it easier to read
> >people's replies as well as your own typing.

> i can't believe how many people want her to alter her methods for
> their own preferences of readability. as to how she gets her

She's having a problem. People are trying to help her. The messages are
all sent out using plain text. The font size can be adjusted by each
person (unless they have a dumb terminal) for their own preferences. I
don't see all that well myself, but I get close to the screen and wear
magnifying glasses so I use 9 point Monaco and it works fine for me.

--
Dan Abel
Sonoma State University