Frogleg

Default DIABETIC

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 18:02:33 GMT, blake murphy >
wrote:

>i can't believe how many people want her to alter her methods for
>their own preferences of readability. as to how she gets her

Well, the usual response to an all-caps posting is a polite reminder
that it's considered rude and looks like shouting. I don't think many
wanted to *convert* the OP as to question exactly *why* all-caps were
the only way she (he?) could communicate. We came up with many points
of discussion and the OP never returned. Has he/she an audible reader
for newsgroups? (Good golly -- wonder how they translate some
signatures! Not to mention misspellings.) This *can't* be the first
time for the poster that the all-caps flag has been raised. "I'm
handicapped; I can only type in all caps" seems to require
explication. Now Archie the cockroach could only use lower case for a
clearly explained reason. I accepted *that* at once. It was a little
harder to read, but the prose was well worth the effort. :-)