Roy

>No offense, but... I
Same with me Wayne,,,, it is just in those countries they have their
peculiarities..... that its contrary to what we are used to.

I am also very familiar with these cocoa flavored cakes and mixes
which in myyounger days I plainly called as chocolate cakes but when
I travelled to those down under countries they don't want to call
those items as chocolate cakes but something else...say mudcake is
one, and ..that is the commoon chocolate flavored cake in Australia..
When ever I made a specimen of dark cocoa based cakes ... the people
there immediately recognized is as .... mudcake,. NOT as chocolate
cake.
!
Roy