Will

So... I went to the original post to review the question. I see that
you already have a tile system of sorts to sustain temp and so forth in
the oven. My solution would be to keep that stuff. If you've used it
for a while, it has already outgassed whatever there is to outgas. Why
add something unnecessary to the landfill?

I would look for black steel pans, in lieu of the parchment
"protection" option. I use small steel pizza pans that I bought, used,
for $1 each at a restaurant supply place. I think a Pizza Hut had
fallen off of the rails and unloaded a bunch of "personal pans" . They
are the perfect size for inverting 1000 g. SD boules. I also use blue
steel (an upscale variety of black steel) half sheet pans for rolls,
flatbreads, baguettes. The steel works great, cures like cast iron,
and, is indestructable. It is also easier than hauling a stone with
corn meal in or out of the oven all of the time. Finally, the steel
does not interfere with the beneficial "heat sink" effects your
existing stone system.

I would categorize this response in the: keep it simple, stupid...
file.