Vox Humana

"Randall Nortman" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> With these definitions in mind, let's evaluate the responses as you
> summarized them:
>
> > 1. It is too late to make much difference.

> This is not constructive in any sense of the word.
>
> > 2. Have a sample of bread tested to see if it is a real concern

> I initially debated about whether this was a serious suggestion. It
> certainly could have been intended as such by somebody more curious
> than frugal, as it would certainly be more expensive than just buying
> a Fibrament stone. However, that poster later made a post clearly
> intended to insult me, so I'm thinking it wasn't a serious suggestion.

Sure it was a serious suggestion and one that would have settled the issue
completely, giving you both an answer to your specific question and telling
you if you had been contaminating yourself by using the tiles. Subsequent
to my initial and very responsible suggestion, YOU stated very clearly that
you are paranoid, among other things. To refresh your memory, here is how
YOU described yourself:

"(And I'm sure the pundits here have already guessed
that somebody as clearly psychotically paranoid about environmental
health as I am would also logically be a green-blooded tree-hugging
hybrid-driving birkenstock-wearing neo-hippie.)"

Once someone says that they are "psychotically paranoid" then it is
illogical to be insulted when others agree.