usual suspect

Skanky wrote:
>>>How come below, you don't put
>>>in snip indicators?

>>First, your grammar is absolutely horrendous. One should ask "Why"
>>rather than "How come." It's further evidence of your deficient,
>>truncated education.

> You and Rudey can't stop fishing,
> can you?

That, Skanky, isn't fishing. It's an observation.

>>Second, this is an example of the pot calling the kettle black. When the
>>hell have YOU ever noted your rampant snips, Skanky?

> Except for early on in my posting
> to this group, I always notate my
> snips.

Liar.

>>>There's lots you've snipped.

>>And there's a lot more I should've since you've written nothing new.

>>>In 2003.

>>In 2005, you've explained that you *cannot* lease or buy land further
>>out near the city limits because of the inconvenience of travel, etc. It
>>takes a bit longer by bus than by car (which you DON'T have), huh.

> You don't

Wrong, *you* don't have a car.

> I saw in a post you did

Did? I "wrote."

>>I don't have time to travel to an out of the way part
>>of the city just to water and weed every day.
>>-- Skanky, 12 Jun 05: http://tinyurl.com/8zzxu

> Yeah, I don't have time. What of it?
> Car or bus. Both take too much.

You have a bus pass. You don't have a car.

>>Don't you think your chronic excuses will come back to haunt you if you
>>continue to suggest that maybe NOW you do have one when all along you've
>>used the transportation issue as a weasel point when discussing your
>>pseudo-ethics and your reality? There is no fishing, Skanky.

> There's lots of fishing and insults.

Neither.

>>>And I

>>you've started up with that BS again.

> Are you

When will you stop?

>>>Why are you fishing about whether
>>>or not I've had my 43rd birthday yet?

>>I'm not fishing. Your 42nd birthday marks the start of your 43rd year on
>>earth.

> Hah, now you're trying to get out
> of it.

I was never "in" it. I don't care about your birthdate. I know how old
you claim to be within a period of a few months.

> has

> arrested

> severely

> from
>
>>>an

>>>Whoa,

>>You should whoa yourself before you start lying, liar.

> You're

I'm calling you on your lies, Skanky. You should stop lying.