usual suspect

You've pretty much ****ed up your life with it, Skanky.

> It can destroy their life, like if they
> are into the business side of it.

No, it turns them into agoraphobic nitwits just like it did you.

> This is all because it is illegal.

No, you're wrong. Violent crime associated with distribution isn't the
only way drugs ruin lives. Drugs create chemical dependency (as well as
other forms of dependency through increased sloth, etc.) and ALTER
behavior through their biochemical effects. Some of those effects wear
off quickly, some -- like agoraphobia and similar disassociative
disorders -- become more ingrained through chronic abuse.

> As for isolation, it actually makes
> me more sociable,

No, you're agoraphobic.

> I'm just a bit weird

More than a bit.

> What do you think about people who
> drink but are not alcoholics?

Stop trying to change the subject, Skanky.