Nico Dornemann

Default Aging puer

Hello all,

Another question for the sages of puer. I know the basic
conditions that puer needs to age well, but I'm not sure how
to best create these conditions.

Does something like a cabinet or closet get sufficient air
flow? If so, is there anything I should do, other then
remove any odor causing stuff, to make it a good aging
environment. Are some kind of vessels recommended? Is it
necessary to somehow regulate humidity. I should add at this
point that I live in Minnesota, where we experience very
cold winters and hot, humid summers.

If a cabinet wont do, what will? Is a basement to humid?

Nico
..