Beach Runner

Scented Nectar wrote:
> How come below, you don't put
> in snip indicators? There's lots
> you've snipped.

>>>Why

> Why are you reassuring yourself
> of what you wrote? Trying to
> convince yourself?
>

>>For starters, because you've explained how you take the bus because you
>>don't have a car.

> In 2003. Why are you fishing
> about now?

>>>You

>>I objected and asked you politely to stop.

> And I did, believing you were
> seeing a racist meaning rather
> than the maturity level one I
> meant. I hereby tell you that
> all my calling you boy is meant
> as a maturity insult. Keep this
> in mind if you see it again.
> You use sexist, sizist, homophobic
> political and religious insults to
> other people. I don't.
>

>>>I'll make you a deal.

>>I don't make deals with 43 year-old arrested development agoraphobic
>>pot-heads.

> Why are you fishing about whether
> or not I've had my 43rd birthday yet?
> How old are you? I can picture you
> searching through google to find
> the first and the most recent time I
> mentioned being 42.

> an

>>>Lied

>>Yes, you're a congenital liar.

> Whoa, major case of snip and run
> little boy.
>
> When are you enlisting, Useless?
>
> When are you going to answer the
> Usual Dinner Fare thread?

While I'm not in favor of smoking pot due to the hot dirty air, Louis
Armstrong, the most influential musician of the 20th century, smoked pot
his entire life. He was the first person to improvise around chords
as opposed to the melody. It completely changed Jazz. His influence is
heard in all forms of music. So you pick on a habit one person has.
Louis Armstrong was an incredible genius that did something with his life.

Unlike the junkies, he had a long, wonderful life.

He was the first American to appear behind the Iron Curtain, and
according to Arvill Shaw, his bass player, the first night not an
American was there. It was so successful, the second night you couldn't
get into the American section.

Right after Lumungo was assassinated, there was a horrendous war in the
Congo. He gave a 3 day concert in a soccer stadium built to seat
80,000. They STOPPED the war. Solders from both sides sat side by
side. Imagine, a man capable of stopping a war.

That man did more good will than all the ambassadors and diplomats combined.