kr_gentner

"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> In article <0sTMe.2588$Sj1.797@okepread04>, "kr_gentner"
> > wrote:

>> So which one is required for hot pepper jelly?
>>
>> Kathy

> Liquid or powder. :-0) The recipes are different, Kathy, but both
> forms have recipes for Pepper Jelly.
> --
> -Barb, <http://www.jamlady.eboard.com> 8/3/05 New York-Vermont tab (a
> couple pictures added to the 7/29 note on 8/5)

I knew that, but apparently sf doesn't. My pepper jelly turned out just
fine made with powdered pectin. As a matter of fact I changed a couple of
other jelly and jam recipes from liquid to powder and they all turned out
fine. You just have to use the directions for whichever one you're using.

I need to go to the farmer's market and get some nice hot red peppers for a
couple more batches of Apricot-Red pepper jam. It's hubby's favorite on
peanut butter and he opened the last jar this morning.

Kathy