RJP

"Alex Krupp" > wrote:

>Anyway I guess there isn't really any way to know until I taste it, but do tourists frequently get ripped off at those
>little stores beside the road?

I know next to nothing about Puer, so I let others address that.
However, I believe the answer to the above question in China is
"YES". I have several close friends who have spent a lot of time
in China, and one who worked as a teacher for years in Xian.
My understanding from them is that it is standard practice for
merchants to overcharge or otherwise try to bamboozle foreigners.
In fairness, this is probably true in many other countries as well.

--
Randy
(To reply by e-mail, remove DeLeTe and SPAMFREE from my address)