Alex Krupp

> Let's put the question on age aside first.
>
> Look at the wrapper, is there a 'Cha' logo? What is the colour of the logo?

I am assuming that by Cha logo you mean the chinese character for tea.
I used babelfish to get this, and yes it is in the center of the cake.
It is green.

> Look at the tea itself. Does it look light green? Dark green? Brown?
> Dark brown? Black?

Dark brown.

> If there's a sticker stuck on the cake, take a look at it. Is there a
> small line of wormy characters on the lower right of the sticker?

No sticker, but there is a piece of paper insider the wrapper

> How many characters are there on the sticker?
>
> Is there a logo on the sticker? What does it look like?
>
> Smell the center of the cake, where the 'crater' is. What does the
> smell reminds you of?

Dirt

> Now smell the edge of the cake. What does the smell reminds you of?

The same but a bit lighter

> When you said you sampled the tea today, how did you break the cake?
> Did you broke off the edge, or from the centre?

He used a pocket knife to pry off a piece from the edge

> Does it break easily or so you have to hack it?

I used the knife, so I'll test next time. Using the knife produced a
lot of dust particles though.

> What does the brewed leaves look like?

Dark brown with a bit of sediment at the bottom of the cup (after being
decanted). However it is even in color and doesn't stratify towards the
bottom.

Alex