Alex Krupp

> As for your description of the pu'er being "floral," I'm not sure what
> to make of that. Most pu'er is rather earthy; some describe it as a
> dirty flavor.

Every Puer that I've ever tasted except for this one has been very
earthy. This however was not earthy at all and was actually sweet.

UPDATE: I brewed up the puer he sold me this morning and it is
definitely a different tea. It is slightly earthy, but not too bad. It
is nowhere near as good as the one I tried in the store, but at least
it is drinkable and I learned something in the process.

Alex