Space Cowboy

It doesn't make any economic sense for free tastings of 'aged' puer.
If it did then everyone would be tasting and not buying just because of
the price. I see the new 2005 Menghai 300g+ on TaoBao for 20 yuan.
I've also seen some reports of 2003 factory productions sold out such
as White Dragon. I think you could buy a five year old Menghai for
$10. Easily ten year old around $20. I think a green or silver bud
beeng could be described as 'floral'. Have you seen any indications of
the reports for new prices going through the roof because of demand?

Jim