usual suspect

Skanky Nutball wrote:

>>>Why waste my time?

>>You started this discussion. I've demonstrated you were wrong about the
>>fuel efficiency of hybrid vehicles and, now, about the significance of
>>"global warming."
>>

>>>Kyoto would have been a start.

>>No, it would've been an end: an end to freedom, free markets, consumer
>>choice, and to our economic expansion. It would've created an imbalance
>>between nations like ours which already have stringent environmental
>>regulations and those, like China and India, without them; our economy
>>is already robust, developed, and mature, and theirs are now growing and
>>using fossil fuels much less efficiently or cleanly as we demand.
>>

>>>Weather has become more extreme,

>>Ipse dixit, unproven connection with respect to your 0.6-degree C
>>temperature rise. You have no evidence that the earth would be any
>>cooler if we all rode horses and had never burned a single drop of oil.
>>

>>>permafrost is melting,

>>Just as the massive glaciers did following the last Ice Age.
>>

>>>and he says it's not extreme.

>>It isn't extreme, but you are.
>>

>>>Let other's judge.

>>Others.
>>

>>>We've had the hottest years in recorded history.

>>Not here in Austin. We've set a couple of record low high temperatures
>>(i.e., in which the high temperature recorded for a certain date is
>>lower than it's ever been before) in the last couple of weeks.
>>

>>>The worst storms.

>>The climate has ALWAYS been in flux.
>>

>>>There are other causes of change, but we are pumping
>>>CO2 and other gasses and changing wetlands and grasslands to asphalt
>>>islands. To not acknowledge that is pure stupidity, but in your case,
>>>it's a psychological problem.

>>No, it is not.
>>

>>>BTW, you're not "from Tampa',

>>I never said I was. I'm from Texas. I was born on the Gulf Coast. You
>>weren't.
>>

>>>your homeland was probably someplace in
>>>Europe.

>>Guess again.

> If I had a penny for every time someone
> claimed to be part Indian...I'd be rich.

You don't, and you aren't.

> You cried

No.

> and whined

No, I objected.

> when I called you a boy

Awfully rich for you to call someone else a name which you allege has to
do with maturity considering your own self-crippling case of arrested
development.

> saying it was racist, and indicating by
> that that you were black.

I didn't say I was black. I've never claimed to be black. I come from an
interracial family.

For example:
http://tinyurl.com/aojn6
http://tinyurl.com/9tau4