Beach Runner

Why waste my time. We are not talking about slow natural change. We are
talking about the effects of pumping greenhouse gasses into the
environment, which is not a natural cycle.

Last time I read and posted your links, they supported that most
scientists supported global warming.

usual suspect wrote:

> Beach Runner wrote:
>
>> Climate warning as Siberia melts

> Read this link first:
> http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/paleo/ctl/abrupt.html

Fine, abrupt climatic change can occur. However, you can not doubt that
we are pumping greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere. You finally
pointed to a URl that supports rather than opposes your position.

It is still the position of the vast majority of scientists we are
causing global warming. Not on a natural basis.

> Then go through the rest of the timeline:
> http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/paleo/ctl/100k.html
>
> Note that ~11,600 years ago:
> Ice core records from Greenland show in less than a decade there
> was a sudden warming of around 15 degrees Celsius (27-degrees F)
> of the annual mean temperature.
>
> What is the amount of recent temperature rise over a century that you
> have your knickers all twisted up over? From the stuff you pasted in
> yesterday:
> The global average surface temperature has increased over the
> 20th century by about 0.6°C...
>
> The rise in temperature ~11,600 years ago was 2500% more in the span of
> <10 years than the tiny rise today which you and other leftist kooks
> suggest is from human activities over the last hundred years or more.
>
> Global warming is a NATURAL phenomenon. We don't need your radical
> changes to deal with it. We just need ice machines and air-conditioners.

No, we need to stop producing so much greenhouse gasses.
And global warming caused by human activities is not a recent event.
(you used the word "leftist kooks".) but is a product of the entire
mechanical revolution. Just now it has accelerated as there are more
greenhouse gasses.

What difference does it make. You can't see the forests through the
trees.

Now as far as keeping Jewish dietary laws, it helped prevent
intermarriage, which helped keep the Jews together.

The Romans have little in common with the Italians. They were raped,
pillaged, and their lands were taken.

The same with the Greeks.

The Philistines were not of Iran.

No other nation has ever called Jerusalem a capital. Why now?
When the Jordanians had control over the Western Wall, they used it as a
public urinal. Arabs have more civil rights in Israel than any Arab
nation. Bush's friends, the Saudis don't even recognize the right of a
woman to leave he house, much less drive. They have slaves.

I could go on with politics, but it is not appropriate.

As far as the Palestinians, there were some Arabs living in Israel. They
were never forced to leave and have full democratic rights. Why were
they not aborted into Arab lands? The Jews were kicked out of Arab
lands in 1948. This discussion should take someplace else. The vote,
and if they want can serve in the IDF. They have equal rights.

No one expected the Jews to survive in 1948, the British left the
weapons and forts with the Arabs. The Palestinians (as you refer to
them) chose to leave. Now where has all the aide to them gone. Not to
their health or education but to foreign bank accounts. Bring that up
as a an Arab,
and you'll be killed. At least Daniel Pipes speaks out for the reality
of the situation. Why was Arafat a billionaire while his people were in
poverty?

I've said too much and it should go elsewhere.

Global Warming, as your earlier URL sites pointed out is a reality, as
do other responsible scientists. You can't just keep pumping out
greenhouse gasses and not expected change.

Yucca mountain and it's consequences can not be taken out of the
equation. There have been mistakes, and the more reactors, the more
mistakes.

We need real changes, independent of your party lines.