Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:
> Beach Runner wrote:
>
>> Hey US,

> Hey Bob.
>
>> under normal conditions, without medications, I don't feel most of my
>> fingers.

> You probably don't feel them when you're on medication, either.
>
>> I doubt you would even have survived my car accident.

The doctors say most people would not have survived it. Maybe you are
physically fit enough. I hope you are.

> I've survived my own.

Was it being hit by a mercedes going 90 mph on a residential street.
>> A also not when I proved your sources were supportive of Global Warming,
>> (except for 1 group heavily paid for by big business), you ignored it.

> No, I didn't. I chose not to respond to the pseudoscience you peddle
> from leftist activist groups who distort science in a brazen attempt to
> make radical policy changes.

I posted YOUR sources. You didn't even recognize I posted your sources?

>> So we can take as fact

> No, we can't. It's NOT established. It's specualated, hypothesized, but
> NOT proven.

All your sources (but one) support Global Warming.

You have been made a fool of.