usual suspect

Slow, stupid Bob wrote:
>> Nothing of substance, as usual.

> You simply attack the sample size.

I didn't attack, I questioned the methodology and remain dubious about
comparing 0.114966% of the entire population surveyed against the other
~99.89%.

> If you want to increase your chances of prostate cancer, heart disease,
> and other cancers ignore the research.

Non sequitur. This was a co-hort from a Swedish mammography study.
Swedish women, as far as I know, don't have prostates. I doubt you have
one, either, given you already have a mainly female disorder
(osteoporosis). The study in question dealt with NONE of the issues you
raised.