Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

>>> Your self-reporting isn't "factual." It's based on your perceptions,

>> Uhm, don't you think that "self-reporting" should be based on one's
>> own perceptions?

> The issue, dumb ass, was her rejection of the term "anecdotal" for that.
>
> <snip irrelevant attempts to stir shit>

In my research I remember doing a study of self reporting accuracy. It
is considered a factor in research.

Many drug studies report on self reporting logs for example.

He is correct, his self reporting is a form of anecdotal research. It
may not be objective, and I agree that taking THC alters one's
perspective, but he is correct here.