Default User

Goomba38 wrote:

> wrote:
>
> > Exactly!
> > I'm changing the way I make brownies for the long haul. If the
> > texture and flavor doesn't suffer by using half butter/half
> > margarine--why not? If they were not as good, I'd go back to
> > butter, no problem.

> There is that transfat thing to worry about though. They've found
> margarine is not a very healthy fat to eat. Goomba

You mean, that's what the current thinking MAYBE says. People have
latched on to it like superglue because it's something they want to
hear, while continuing to ignore all the other stuff about saturated
fats and what not.

Don't be surprised if a couple years from now it's, "oh never mind
about that transfat business, turned out to be something else."

Brian