usual suspect

Bumbling Boob wrote:
<...>
> Neither of you can understand that cheap food requires fossil based
> truck delivery systems.

Perhaps you should review the archives and note that I've used that
argument against Skanky, whose predilections for imported foods outweigh
her concerns about killing animals.

<...>
> And for those who don't remember
> Unusual Suspects calls Kosher a sickness.

To the extent that people have two sets of cookware, dining ware, etc.,
and when they go beyond the Scriptures in a twisted pursuit.

> The laws proved to be HEALTHY
> over time.

How is keeping two sets of cookware healthier than using the same set, Boob?

> But that's not why a Jew is Kosher. It is because it is the
> religious law.

No, for the most part it's a made up law which goes far beyond the point
of being reasonable in its irrational search for micrograms -- just like
veganism.