C. James Strutz

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
.. .
> Skanky wrote:
> <...>

>>>Established. Anecdotal means "Based on casual observations or
>>>indications rather than rigorous or scientific analysis."

>> We aren't talking about what
>> some users out of a group
>> experience, we are talking
>> about what I personally
>> experience. Anecdotal or
>> not, it's factual.

> Your self-reporting isn't "factual." It's based on your perceptions,

Uhm, don't you think that "self-reporting" should be based on one's own
perceptions? Self perception is mostly a matter of honesty and not clouded
by some flighty notion of marijuana induced mind distortions.

> which been distorted by your chronic drug abuse.

An exaggeration. Occasional dope smoking doesn't qualify as chronic drug
abuse just as an occasional drink doesn't qualify as alcoholism. I'm not
surprised, however, that you consistently use exaggerations, lies, and
omissions to support your positions. You are not credible.

>>>Why haven't you sought counseling for your phobia?

>> Why haven't you sought counselling
>> for your vegaphobia?

> Stop making up words. I have no phobias in the clinical sense.

I don't know, "vegaphobia" is as descriptive of you as anything I could
think of. Well, "prick" comes pretty close.

>>>Have you read any posts from me suggesting you try chronic drunkenness
>>>instead of your drug abuse? Same coin, different side. Substance abuse
>>>is substance abuse. Rid yourself of your addiction, Skanky, and free
>>>your mind.

>> Why are you asuming

> Stop changing the subject.

Your subject is invalid. You are assuming that she has an addiction problem
and that her mind will be "free" if she stops. Where do you get that "free
your mind" stuff - hillarious.

> You constantly view things in the extreme.

pot-kettle-black...

> I resent your non sequitur that you must have at least one physically and
> mentally deleterious habit.

Why not, you have psychosis.

>> I don't detach.

> You are clearly detached from reality. That became evident to me when you
> started posting fantastical prattle about "veganics" becoming commercially
> viable.

> You've raised other issues which have also led me to question your sanity
> and grasp of reality.

Ha, that from the guy who writes "free your mind".

>>>Perceptions are not reality. Perceptions can be 180-degrees from reality.

>> I agree

> Then stop disagreeing

????