Rudy Canoza

Karen Winter writing as "Meadowlark" lied:

>> Your writing *is* pedestrian. Plodding and pedestrian.

> You haven't read any of my writing, except what I've posted here.

I glanced at the bullshit on that page. I also have
been reading your writing as "Rat" and "Cynomis" since
1999.

> But given your hatred of this Winter person,

YOU are "this Winter person", Karen. Your name is
Karen Winter. Stop the charade. You're making an
utter fool of yourself.

> you would claim
> to dislike her writing even if you thought it was the greatest
> literary work since Milton.

Give it a rest, Karen.

> You are so obvious.

You are so obviously Karen Winter. You really have
gone round the bend now.

> Since I'm not seeing anything on topic here I want to talk about,

You've always been self-absorbed, Karen. I would think
talking about yourself would suit you just fine.