usual suspect

Claire's fat Uncle Dreck wrote:
>>I've not turned down meals prepared for me by family
>>members or my friends just because they use foods I
>>normally don't.

> You DO turn down such meals

No, I don't refuse anything. I accepted the rum cake and shared it with
friends and family who like that kind of thing. As far as my brother
goes, the issue was framed with "IF." He knows I wouldn't eat it, so he
won't offer it. We respect each other that way, something which appears
to be foreign in your Jerry Springer-esque dysfunctional family. Did you
hear David's belly slapping against Belinda's?