Derek

On 7 Aug 2005 00:06:08 -0700, toci wrote:

> is about the same as other grocery store teas made into iced tea. Not
> better. Not worse. Probably not different, although I haven't made
> any side-by-side comparisons. I do like the large teabag rather than a
> bunch of small ones. I'm looking for something else now to make me
> question my whole prior exsistence. Toci

In my opinion, which is worth the paper on which it is written,
Luzianne is better than "other grocery store teas made into iced tea."
Although I haven't made side-by-side comparisons, I have had the
"moved to a place where you can't find Luzianne on the store shelves"
experience. The alternatives were all bad.

I, too, like the large teabags for making quarters. And I prefer the
decaffeinated version, which means I can have a glass at 8:00 PM
without affecting my sleep a couple of hours later.

We keep a perpetual pitcher of Luzianne in our fridge. But then, my
wife is from Virginia.
--
Derek

"The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to
fill the world with fools." -- Herbert Spencer