Socks

Default Danish salami

http://www.danish-deli-food.com/index.html

> Thanks, Susan, but unfortunately their salami carries the notice "Can
> not [sic] be shipped to Canada, USA or Australia."

i used to eat it a lot as a kid (being of Danish extraction) ... and then it
disappeared. i kind of wondered if there was something not compatible with
US food rules.

or, they could have just changed their subsidies. i think, like Danish
butter cookies, it might be a way to support farmers through exports.

fwiw, we always ate DAK brand.