Lawrence Gilburtson

Default Storing - fridge or not?

well yes, but the packaging will usually say so.....and now that I think of
it, there are a few things that i keep in the freezer that aren;t either
refigerated in the store or in the freezer section-----coffee and
yeast....coffee stays fresher longer and I can keep yeast for a longer
period of time than the expiration date on the little envelopes....if i cut
a cucumber or a tomatoes let's say, then i will refrigerate what's left.....

LG