Lew Bryson

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> x-no-archive: yes
> Adam Hunt wrote:
>> I can't remember where exactly but sometime recently on the Idiot
>> Box(tm) I heard about horseradish infused vodka. I'd never really
>> thought about infusing my own vodka but horseradish just sounds too
>> good to pass up (I love horseradish). Can anyone give me any pointers
>> on how best to do it, how much horseradish to use, etc.?

I had an excellent home-made horseradish vodka about two years ago, but the
maker swore me to secrecy. You need sliced fresh root, decent vodka, and a
certain amount of a common secret ingredient that is legal to add to
commercial flavored vodkas. A little research in the federal (U.S.) regs
should give you a start. Sorry to be a tease, but I did promise the guy not
to divulge the recipe. I'd consider it, but he's widely rumored to be a
retired CIA operative, so I'm playing it safe.

--
Lew Bryson

"As for talking shit in this NG, Lew, you're the undisputed king, and
that's no SHITE." -- Bob Skilnik, 1/31/02

www.lewbryson.com