rick

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message
. ..

> hugod wrote:
>> this is my story... i am 20 years old and live in new
>> zealand...
>>
>> i had been gradually phasing out meat and developing a taste
>> for the foods that are now staple. i went vegetarian on the
>> 25 of may and made a complete conversion about this time last
>> month. it is really bringing out the chef in me, and i love
>> spicy foods. i am much like a gumbo chef, where everything
>> just goes in the pot (I use a rice cooker). this week i have
>> been into cabbage, broc, cauli, tofu and chickpea masala with
>> brown rice, i tell ya, it was so hot it brought tears to my
>> nose.
>>
>> i have alot more energy at times, but still have an inner ear
>> condition i hope will clear up.
>>
>> people think it is amazing that i can live this lifestyle,
>> they think its hard, but its not really. they admit to the
>> benefits but are unwilling to break away from their love of
>> meat.

> Congratulations. Don't forget to get your B12 levels checked
> annually, vegetarian or not.
>
> Avoid empty calories, fried foods, and eat lots of leafy greens
> and fruits. Organic produce has less residual pesticides, but
> clean it carefully anyway. Avoid sugar, white flower, and junk
> foods.
>
> There are some nasty people in this group. Try to ignore them.
>
> Other's will engage in reasonable discussion on how to be a
> healthy vegetarian. It's also better for the environment.

Still continuing that ly, killer? Back it up fool. Show us your
calculations that back up the spew you make about water useage.
Can't even bring yourself to try, can you? Yes, there are nasty
people here. They are vegan propagandists that don't have a clue
as to what they really say, and can't say anything if it hasn't
already been written down for them somewhere else. Like you, and
your continued spew about being vegan automatially means it's
better or the environment. Hardly the case, killer.