Laurie

"David Wright Sr." > wrote in message
>> From: Rudy (Goo) Canoza

> He comes across as a somewhat advanced 5 year old, unable to respond with
> anything other than "because I say so" and 'everyone other than him is a
> F**wit'. Nothing but profanity and a total lack of any reasoning
> capability. He appears to have *no* valid knowledge base from which to
> work. Has he ever heard of the 'scientific method'? Did he finish grammar
> school?, high school, college?

His self-claimed "education" was in economics, that branch of human
stupidity that knows the price of everything, but the value of nothing.
Note how the economic paradigm is destroying the planet? He claims he
failed to complete his final degree.
He has absolutory no comprehension of science, so he just makes it up to
'support' his Neanderthal mentality and lifestyle. He could not pass an 8th
grade science quiz.
Beyond simply being childish, Jon-a-thug noBalls, now masquerading as
Rudy, voluntarily plays the role of a sick, vicious psychopath who attacks
everyone silly enough to respond to his insane rants. He does this trying
to make himself feel better than others by his fantasizing that his verbal
abuse of others somehow reduces the others' stature simultaneously inflating
his own, and he is so stupid that he does not know that he has destroyed his
own "credibility", which has been zero for several years now.
His vulgar behavior has resulted in the suspension of several e-mail
accounts, yet he persists because he is terminally self-destructive.
You are new here. This is some of his earlier, vintage work:
http://www.ecologos.org/text/noballs.txt

Laurie