Damsel

"Dee Randall" > said:

> I'm will try to use up my Dreamworks (?) low carb pasta. Today I'm making a
> combination type minestrone/pasta e fagiole and will use as many as I can
> put in of the low-carb macaroni; still have one lb. of penne, then no more
> low-carb purchases for me -- although I must say it doesn't taste too bad.
> My DH bought them, I wonder why, since he is not too concerned about
> low-carbs; perhaps he was giving me a hint?

Dreamfields. To me, it tastes just like regular pasta. Unfortunately,
it's twice the price of the regular stuff, and it's becoming harder and
harder to find it in stores. Two years ago, all three of our stores
carried it. Now only one does.

I've tested it with my blood glucose meter. It doesn't cause the same
spikes as regular pasta.

Carol