MareCat

"Joseph Littleshoes" > wrote in message
> Greg wrote:
>
>> What's currently your favorite type of chocolate (for primarily
>> consuming, not so much for cooking with) and please say why, be it
>> something that's commercially mass produced, or a more expensive
>> gourmet variety you love, despite it costing more, or something you
>> might even make yourself. Of course if you have more than one to
>> name, no problem.

> Mexican "Abulita" (litlle grandmother) brand chocolate. Ibara is a
> very
> poor Spanish version.

Abuelita is my favorite Mexican chocolate. Makes yummy Mexican hot
chocolate.

Other faves are Lindt (especially their 70% cocoa and milk chocolate
raspberry filled bars), Dove dark, Perugina's dark, Fannie May Trinidads
(http://tinyurl.com/c9cyx - my dad's from Chicago, and these are a
childhood fave of mine; of course now I have to order 'em online to get
my fix), and Milky Way dark.

Mary