Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:
> Beach Runner wrote:
>
>> http://www.commondreams....

> From their "about us" page:
>
> Common Dreams is a national non-profit citizens' organization
> working to bring *progressive* Americans together to promote
> *progressive* visions for America's future. Founded in 1997, we
> are committed to being on the cutting-edge of using the internet
> as a political organizing tool - and creating new models for
> internet *activism*.
>
> IOW, they admit they're *liberal* activists.
>
> <...>

hat is correct. If IF the many models that say global warming are
correct, and there is no doubt there are many models, than radical
chance is necessary.

If things were business as usual, it wouldn't matter, but of course, they
are not business as usual except to the really blind conservative people
as yourself. We are in the midst of a global change and you can't even
see it.

So you can correct some spelling or typos when I take medication for
back pain from a 90 mph car accident (Yes, I was hit on a residential
street) and make some minor mistake then. It doesn't change the substance.

You've still ignored the vast majority of my quotes from major
scientific organization or the Republican governor of Alaska who sees
the effects of global warming while you bury your head in the sand.