Default I'm buying a smoker today - What can I smoke?

HOPE YOU SAVED THE BOX. the smoker came in, for cold smoking: cheeze,
popcorn, noodles, beans & anything els you want smoked but not dried. i
bin smokeing for 35 yrs. i foundout that the books come with the
smokers are a big help but tend to have to much salt in there brine.
you can smoke any thing, i've smoked hamburger, pork cops, beef & pork
roasts, fish chichon, truky & lam for 5 hrs then put them in the oven or
frying pan. the drippings make GREAT GRAVY. as for beef or fish jerky i
like the old way, water to cover meat. add salt till water starts
tasting salty mixing well, set in frig. for 24hrs rinse then put on
racks cors black pepper & smoke to your likeings (at least 8hrs to cur)
i like mine very dry like 20 hrs & five pans of hickry chips, thoug out
the 20hrs. great for long trips. but after the salt you can add any
spices & herbs you like. in cluding brown suger. good luck & have fun

ZZ