Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

>>> What's the point in filtering out everyone you disagree with?

>> I don't kill-file everyone who disagrees with me.

> You sure seem to.
>
>> I kill-file those who have shown that they are not open to evidence
>> when it is presented to them.

> You presented no evidence, moron.

I will point out he has made references. I willl defend my enemies
rights when they are trampled on.

However, he does insult people and ignore science that doesn't fit into
his point of view. For example a 3rd year medical student defended Dr.
Kessler. He owes Dr. Kessler an apology.

>> I was willing to try for a while with Rudy, but eventually, I could no
>> longer ignore him.'usual suspect' got the axe very quickly when he

> I asked you what about the chicken study at issue makes you believe they
> think. You whiffed and changed the subject, and now you want to avoid
> discussing it.

See the RECENT released videos, not 39 year old ones.