serene

Pandora > wrote:

> "serene" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> . ..

> > Thanks! The channels aren't clear to me in the picture. Thanks for the
> > explanation. Guy (one of my husbands) and I are planning to make this
> > next time we're in the mood to cook.

> And the other husbands?????

*grin* No, the other husband (James) and I don't usually cook together.
Sometimes we do, but usually I cook for him or he cooks for me. Guy and
I, on the other hand, like to find a recipe for something fun (last
time, it was citrus jelly made from his Meyer lemons) and make it in his
swanky (fancy) new kitchen.

And my wife doesn't cook at all, unless you count pushing the buttons on
the microwave. :-)

serene