Gizmo

Thank you very much for all your help. Unfortunately with the hot humid
weather in the NY area lately, I didn't get a chance to go to the
supermarket. Even if I did, I probably wouldn't want to turn the oven on in
this weather! At least I'll know what to look for tomorrow.
I am using Outlook Express so i can't see the info you're referring to but
it's good to know/

Thanks again!

ups.com...