icetea

if we look at the tried and tested teapots, we find good reason for
the choice of vessel used, porcelain will be used for teas that taste
better at lower temperatures and is just so happens it dissipates heat
quick. Also high brewing temperature black tea is best brewed in clay
pots because they hold the heat, excluding the english who just love
porcelain or silver for brewing everything. trial and error is how a
tea student approaches a new pot that will be used for their
examinations/or tea tasting. they will experiment with amount of tea,
time, and temp. of water (initial time) when we approach this question
infusion vessels, some times the empirical data is not what was
expected from a theoretical model
this is an interesting discussion, the science of tea brewing, as
opposed to the art of tea brewing.

icetea