Old 27-07-2005, 12:13 PM
Shaun aRe

"Pandora" wrote in message
Yesterday I made a trip with my boyfriend in the nothern of Piemonte. I

went
to Formazza (Verbania), a little country near Switzerland about at 1300 at
sea level.
Here we have ate *chestnut dumplings* (gnocchi di castagne), seasoned with
butter and sage.
And then some local cheese and salami.
I hadn't made the photo of chestnut dumplings, but I would like to make
them because they were very very good.
I ask myself if in Us you have the chestnut flour indispensable for this
dish.
Here his some photo of the country I visited and I hope you enjoy them

like
I do:
http://tinypic.com/9hs6mv.jpg
http://tinypic.com/9hs6xs.jpg
http://tinypic.com/9hs70x.jpg
http://tinypic.com/9hs77n.jpg
http://tinypic.com/9hs8p1.jpg

When I will make dumplings, I will send you other photos.
Cheers
Pandora

I'd love to see a recipe for those gnocchi! - They sound delicious.

Never heard of chestnut flour before, I must admit (I'm in the UK).

Cheers,

Shaun aRe