On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 01:53:47 GMT, "Vox Humana" >
wrote:

>OP's address traced to NY, so my advice was based on my experience in the
>USA.

I must admit, that I didn't backtrace the OP's address. I just glanced
up and saw the Hotmail portion. I know lots of Canucks with Hotmail
accounts, so I don't assume one way or the other where the person
lives.

I probably would have paid more attention to the e-mail, but I had to
check the cookies I had in the oven. I am trying out a new chocolate
chip recipe so I didn't quite trust the suggested baking time.

As for the cookies, I don't think I'm too impressed.
http://www.foodnetwork.ca/recipes/re...ecipe_2633.asp

The texture reminds me a bit of shortbread cookies. I guess it's the
cornstarch. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to keep searching for the
perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe.
--Vic