Anna

Default Another venture with tea

Well here I go again. The lady at our locale tea store gave me a sample of
green tea. Her husband really likes it and she hated it. So feeling rather
brave today I tried it. It was the most god awful tasting stuff I've ever
had.
I am not sure what it is for sure, but she wrote on the label 'one leaf tea'
green.
It was rolled in a tight ball about the size of gum ball. When it unfurled
it was the tip of a branch or what ever you would call it. It was about
2-3 inches long and had many leaves attached. I didn't brew it very long,
maybe a min or two. It is really green and didn't smell bad, but it was all
I could do to drink it.