usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
> Obviously you have an issue. It is well documented that Bushed quit
> Kyoto,

Whoa, mother****er. The US Senate never ratified the Kyoto agreement
because the CLINTON ADMINISTRATION NEVER SENT IT TO CAPITOL HILL:

On June 25, 1997, before the Kyoto Protocol was to be
negotiated, the U.S. Senate passed by a 95-0 vote the Byrd-Hagel
Resolution (S. Res. 98), which stated the sense of the Senate
was that the United States should not be a signatory to any
protocol that did not include binding targets and timetables for
developing as well as industrialized nations or "would result in
serious harm to the economy of the United States". On November
12, 1998, Vice President Al Gore symbolically signed the
protocol. Aware of the Senate's view of the protocol, the
Clinton Administration never submitted the protocol for
ratification.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto_Protocol

BTW, GWB was still Governor of Texas in June of 1997. Your problem is
with Bill Clinton. Dope.

> questions Global Warming, under the clear air bill

Clean Air Act?

> allowed coal
> plants to modernize without conforming to clear air standards.

Ipse dixit and false.

> He rescinded the legislature to improve the MPGs of automobiles.

He cannot rescind legislaTION, you ****. He has no such power under the
Constitution.

> These are facts.

No, they're blatant lies.

> Your immediate defense is to call them left wing
> publications,

Because those are the nature of your sources. Kyoto preceded the Bush
administration. The non-ratification of Kyoto preceded the Bush
administration. You lied AGAIN.

> even when one I chose to use was the Washington post.

Which is a left-leaning paper.

> It doesn't matter what I write,

I know, because you can't get anything straight.